Monday, July 23, 2007

going down the Mormon trail?

This is about me. This is about my footsteps down a trail. I am looking at Mormonism and plural marriage.

I have a fantastic, loving wife. I have children. I have a career and can say that I have found success. Yet there is a gap in my life. I see and feel a gap.

God love her, it is not one my first wife seems able to fill. I started seeking a second wife a year ago. I started my studies into plural marriage. I love my first wife deeply...with an intensity so great, the bond could only have been forged by God.

As I studied plural marriage, the Mormon faith came into view. I am studying it now. For the most part, it seems as though it is an acceptable form of Christianity. There are differences that have provided me with answers that I did not have before.

I have to study it more, but I think it may be the path for me.

Hunkering down and studying more.