Friday, January 4, 2008

Contemplation and Decisions...

Well the journey and the studies have been long. I am making my trip into the Mormon faith this year. I have studied. I have prayed. I have talked with my wife and children. I am headed for my baptism.

I guess it has been a while since I posted. Between excessive work, family crisis and all it just got back-burnered.

WOW. This is good news. My wife and I are expecting twins!

I cannot be happier than I am now. God is trying to heal the wounds in my life. I am sure of that now. I wish the wounds had never happened, but I suppose that these wounds are what make us what he truly wants us to be. Since the horrid death of my son in 1999 I have never been the same. I fight to not be cynical and to focus on the positives.

Business has picked up which is good. I have, due to this, had less family time.

I barely had a Christmas. What I had, was good. I spent it with my wife and children.

It is odd how things change in your life. I am on a path that feels right. I feel moving forward will be a time of joy, healing and happiness.

Hope you all had a good holiday. I know I did.