Sunday, October 28, 2007

a GREAT WEEKEND

This was a good weekend. We managed to find some time to have fun. I have continued my drywalling work upstairs. Difficult at best if you are new at it. I am finishing the master bedroom and have about 30% to go. Then when all is sanded down and baby smooth comes painting. Have to apply primer and then finish coat. It is a lot of hard work.

We decided that the Master bedroom will be baby blue. The girls room will be a light pink. Boys room will be a deeper blue, with trains as a theme.

My path towards becoming mormon has been slowed by intense work and home. I rarely find the time to do any reading, or even listening.

I am trying to get my D&C on my MP3 player so I can listen while I work, but of course, I lost the software for it. Calling Creative Labs this week to fix that. I figure if I can learn while I work I can make progress again.

Now the good news, aside from a baby on the way, is my wife MIGHT be willing to make some compromises in regards to bringing in a Second Wife. I hope to talk to her more about it today whilest we are working.

I know this much. I have been tasked with too much and I have to do something to help. My wife was overwhelmed long ago and I need to rescue her from this. The real question is, in my heart, will she let me do that? Will she let me grow celestially? Will she allow me to help her with a second wife? Will God make this happen?

Wish I could read HIS mind. I ask for your prayers. This is a turning point in our lives and it will either become far better or far worse. May God choose the better path for us. Please, ask him to.